Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Temporary disruption of services may occur

I'm going on vacation starting Wednesday, April 22nd (i.e. today) and won't be back to EDILW HQ until Sunday, April 26th-ish. I'll have my laptop with me, but I'll be on the road for some of that time, and wireless access/time to sit around and type bad jokes and angry rants about comics won't be guaranteed.

I've got some posts written and pre-programmed to publish at certain times over the course of the rest of the week, so I think there will still be a post a day, (provided I did everything right), but if the posts are slightly less substantial than usual and/or I don't respond to comments, that's why.

The weekly "Weekly Haul" feature, which I usually post Wednesday nights, might not make it up until...whenever I have time to read the eight books on my shopping list and write about 'em I guess. If you can't wait to hear my opinion on this week's new comics well, let's see, I predict Incredible Hercules will be really good, Trinity, Wolverine: First Class, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Avengers: The Initiative will be solidly constructed and pretty good if nothing revolutionary, TEC will be very Neil Gaiman-y, Buck Rogers #0 will be well worth the 25-cent cover price (no matter how bad it is) and Justice League of America will be better-looking than it's been since forever on account of guest artist Rags Morales.

1 comment:

B.G. Christensen said...

If every day isn't like Wednesday then I'll be asking for my money back.