Thursday, October 03, 2013

Meanwhile...

Today at Robot 6, I have a round-up of mini (for me) reviews of a bunch of September releases: Batwoman Vol. 3: World's Finest, Green Lantern: Rise of the Third Army, Justice League Vol. 3: Throne of Atlantis (of which I'll likely discuss in more detail here at EDILW at some point), Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics, Frank Santoro's Pompeii, Anya Davidson's School Spirits and Hikari Asada and Takahiro Seguichi's Sickness Unto Death Part 1 (The above is one of the four pages of Oola's version of Sherman's March, from Davidson's School Spirits).

And at Comics Alliance, I have the second installment of Assessor Evil, our reading of Geoff Johns and David Finch's Forever Evil. In this issue, they introduce New 52 Bizarro, pit the Teen Titans against Johnny Quick and Atomica (and make Tim look as dumb as his costume in the process" and introduce one of the most unlikely phrases I could have imagine appearing in a Justice League comic.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I read your commentary over at Comics Alliance, and it was a hoot.

A hoot and a half!

JohnF said...

I'm really starting to hate everything about the New52.